Adhering to your prescriptions is one of the most important things to help you treat your illnesses and recover quickly. It can also help you manage pain and discomfort and help you control your chronic illness. However, not all individuals can follow their prescriptions properly due to various complications. If you or a loved one has trouble adhering to your prescriptions, here are some tips that might help keep your medication straight:
- If you often forget about your medications, you can post notes or use phone applications to keep up an intake routine.
- Taking multiple medications can be very confusing. So make a list of all your medications to ensure safe medication administration.
- It is a good habit to refill prescription before it runs out completely. It will help prevent you from missing out on your medications.
- Do not self-medicate. Nothing will ever come good with self-medication. It will only lead to side effects and other complications. Always take your medications as prescribed by your doctor.
- If you have inquiries about your medications, do not hesitate to consult your pharmacist or doctor. They can provide more information about your medications and advise you on how to perform safe medication management.
Life Pharmacy is your neighborhood pharmacy in Katy, Texas. We are here to help satisfy all your health and pharmaceutical needs.
We offer medication compounding in Texas. We can help customize medication dosage to make sure that we satisfy our clients’ unique needs.